When you bring your vehicle to a body shop for professional repair, you may wonder whether the technicians working on your car have the necessary qualifications to repair its specific model and make. At Dave’s Body Shop , our technicians are certified to perform repair work on a vast array of today’s cars. When you visit us, you can rest assured that your vehicle will receive the best and most competent service possible. Here is a look at some of the vehicles our team is certified to work on.
- Audi. Dave’s Body Shop is the only body shop in Utah that is certified to perform repair services on steel and aluminum Audi vehicles.
- Tesla. We are also Utah’s only body shop with technicians who are fully certified to work on steel and aluminum vehicles from Tesla.
- Ford. Our technicians are certified to work on Ford’s aluminum F-150 pickup truck along with other steel and aluminum vehicles from the company.
- GM. Our team is fully certified to work on a number of vehicles from GM, including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC models.
- Chrysler Group. The technicians at Dave’s Body Shop have the necessary certifications to work on several different types of vehicles from Chrysler, including Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar, and SRT.
- Nissan. You can bring your Nissan vehicle to us in confidence that our technicians have the skills and training needed to work on it.
- Infiniti. If your Infiniti vehicle needs service, our experienced team is certified to provide it with factory-quality repairs.
At Dave’s Body Shop, we are committed to providing all of our customers with top quality service. Our skilled technicians have the experience and background knowledge necessary to work on a range of different vehicles. We also use AutoWatch, so you’ll be able to keep track of the progress of your vehicle’s repairs while it’s at our shop. If you have any questions for our team, contact our body shop in Utah today at (801) 762-8921.