When it comes to auto body repair in Utah , you would be hard pressed to find a body shop with a longer or better history of success than Dave’s Body Shop. For over 70 years, Dave’s Body Shop has provided the people of the greater Salt Lake City area with the highest quality auto body repair services. Here’s a brief look at some of the biggest milestones in the company’s history
- Dave Bradley starts Dave’s Body Shop in 1942, working out of a small workshop at home
- In 1944, Dave Bradley opens one of the very first “state-of-the-art” body shops in Utah
- Dave’s son, Dale Bradley, joins the organization in the mid-1970s armed with a degree in business and a vision for the future
- In the early 80s, Dale Bradley hires Stan Ware, a body repair technician who was trained by the crew of legendary race car driver A.J. Foyt
- Stan Ware becomes a manager in 1987, and brings in his wife, Karen Ware, a decade later to manage the accounting and HR side of the business
- In 2011, Stan Ware purchases Dave’s Body Shop from his long-time partner, Dale Bradley
Dave’s Body Shop continues to provide the highest quality collision repair in Utah, which was the very principle that helped propel a small home business to one of the most respected body shops in the state. Call Dave’s Body Shop at (801) 762-8921 to request your free estimate or to speak to us about our auto body repair services.